Saturday, November 27, 2010

Marriage

Today was the perfect day being married to Andrew. It has been such a blessing. We've had so much fun. Andrew did a favor for one of his teammates and drove him to Lynchburg, so he can catch a bus ride. So Andrew and I took advantage of that and used the day to go shopping! We hit all the stores that we've been wanting to go to. And they were all convienently in the same shopping center. We also got to try a new restaurant. Five Guys. We had heard that it was an amazing burger. It was good; very comparible to In-N-Out but the price is what will kill you. Andrew got a double bacon cheeseburger and it was $6.19! My single cheeseburger was $4.19! Luckily they gave us a ton of fries that seemed to pay off a little.

Andrew's a lot of fun to shop with. We've grown accustom to each other's way of finding what we like. Last weekend I found a pair of shoes that I wanted and they didn't have my size. It is no longer available to purchase anywhere! So now we've been on the search to find shoes just like them. We both agree that if it doesn't have the same "shock" effect that I shouldn't buy it. Needless to say, we've come close, but nothing compares to these shoes.
Andrew and I have grown a routine when we're shopping. If one of us goes off to go to the bathroom or look at something different, when returning and we can't find the other person we whistle. Then I/ or Andrew will whistle back. I know it might sound weird but I think its cool. One more thing that makes me grateful to be married to Andrew.
I would also list all the jokes that Andrew and I have. But they would take too long to explain and I don't think they'd be as funny to anyone else. So, instead, I'll just say that Andrew and I have a lot of fun with each other and it doesn't get old. We laugh so much. I'm so grateful that we get each other's jokes!
Tomorrow... we drive to Richmond to pick up another teammate from the airport. That's about a 5 1/2 hour round trip. Andrew's such a good guy.

1 comment:

  1. OMG Five Guys! I'm so glad you tried it. I've heard they're comparable to In N Out but they don't have milkshakes! It makes me so upset every time. They're hot dogs are really good. Except whenever I get something with a bun there (hot dog, burger), it always ends up being mushy and like, soggy! It's gross. Apparently it doesn't happen to anyone else though so eh. So yay!

    ReplyDelete