Tuesday, October 25, 2011

17 Month Anniversary

Friday was Andrew and I celebrated our 17 month anniversary by going to Red Lobster and looked around the mall and Dick's Sporting Goods. I took Andrew to show him some puppies that I had seen the day before. I fell in the love with pretty much all of them! There was one that liked to play with Andrew and me through the window. If we put our hands up he would chase them. Andrew put his face up to the window and the dog tried to kiss it. It was so ADORABLE! I am so glad I got a picture of it! I know Andrew and I will have a lot of fun puppy shopping the day we decide to buy one.
This puppy is a Maltese/Bichon mix. He will make his owners very happy one day.
This is a Shih-Tsu/Bichon mix. This breed is called the "Teddy Bear" breed. Such adorable faces!
These puppies are a chihuaha/dachsund breed. These were one of Andrew's favorites.
And this is the face that won my heart! Oh my goodness!! He just makes me melt! He is also a "Teddy Bear" breed. He was so cute! He would try to provoke the other "Teddy Bear's" to play with him. Oh, I loved him!
It was so much fun looking at all the adorable puppies! Andrew and I had a fun night out. It's so nice that Andrew and I can enjoy our time together doing simple things.

No comments:

Post a Comment