Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Pregnancy Update!


I am now 19 weeks pregnant and starting to feel better! Last week I had a really bad cough and I was feeling miserable. But everything seems to have cleared up and I hope it stays that way. I am now able to feel my baby move, and I just recently felt the baby kick my hand. It was so awesome! Andrew got to feel my belly "roll" today. It was so fun! I am so excited that I'm almost half way there! Our "20 week ultrasound" is on October 28th and we'll be announcing the gender of our baby then. :)

3 comments:

  1. Oh my word.. you are so cute!! And tiny, so so lucky!! WHat a cute little bump :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously? This is like the equivalent of me after I eat a big lunch. When I'm not pregnant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're such a cute pregnant girl! i can't wait to see what you're having!

    ReplyDelete