Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Fun Weekend!


Andrew and I had a lot of fun last weekend! On Thursday we got to go to Richmond to see Wicked with our friends Zach and Megan, and their adorable daughter Skyli. We got such great seats for a wonderful price. The talent was incredible and it was so much fun to watch. I'm so glad Andrew was willing to go see it. He even ended up enjoying it.
This is the view from where we sat. Not too bad at all!
A picture of us during intermission. I'm so glad SVU gave us the opportunity to go!

Later, on Saturday, Andrew and I went to an Oktoberfest party at our friend's apartment complex. We drank root beer and ate pretzels. Then we also played games.
The whole week before the party I had been planning what Andrew and I would wear. I got Andrew's outfit ready for him. Then I showed him what we were supposed to look like from pictures online. Once I start getting dressed, he comes out with this shirt he got from his mission in Chile. It looked so awesome! I was jealous of how "legit" he looked.
This is a picture of al the girls at Oktoberfest. It was so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment